Friday, July 26, 2013

In Too Deep by Brandy Rivers Review

In Too Deep by Brandy Rivers

In Too Deep is book one to Others in Edenton series for everyone just discovering this book. Ok first of all if your a paranormal junkie like I am you will really enjoy this series.Werewolves,witches,druids,faes,vampires and that's just to name a few. The flow of the book was really good. There's no slow going its fast action from the very beginning. Which I loved. The main character in this series is Fallon. She is a tattoo artist and one  rough,tough kick ass character. Than there's Brody the very sexy alpha werewolf who seems to have caught Fallon's eye.Their relationship throughout the book gets very steamy, and I found myself savouring every page. Their were also a lot of other interesting characters throughout the story, that I really enjoyed. I really loved  this book and I look forward to getting my hands on the next installment from Ms, Rivers if its anything like her first debut i'm sure I will not be let down.

Purchase Links:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment