Monday, September 2, 2013

Pure & Sinful by Killian McRae review!

*This review was written by our guest reviewer, Lori*
Pure & Sinful by Killian McRae

Let me start by saying that I am not big on reading about witches, demons, vampires, etc, but once I started getting into Pure and Sinful, I was hooked. I'm catholic and I really don't understand why our priests cannot marry, but I guess it is what it is. So with that said, Father Mark is first and foremost a male human, and falling for a beautiful woman shouldn't be held against him, but we know its a sin because he took that sacrament of ordination. Well, seeing as he has some sort of powers, doesn't that throw a wrench in it all? Lol. I loved the dance scene at the bar. I don't like to give out spoilers, but this book was an awesome read. I give it 4.5 stars. The high school part was pretty funny if you think about it and I'm sure Mr. Smarty Pants will learn a lesson from that. Lol. And I can't believe that there is a second book and now I have to get it to find out what happens!

Buy links:
Amazon

Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment